Tawhirimatea SuiteThis upstairs room gets afternoon sun and sunsets through the trees. Magnificent views to the forest, the Southern Alps mountains and the sea in the distance. The fully tiled large ensuite bathroom is adored by guests and has a power shower and mountain view. Super-king or twin beds have luxury natural bedding.
Seasonal price range NZ$320 – $420 double bed and breakfast.
Two nights minimum are recommended to fully enjoy the environment of Paramata Lodge and to have time to visit other Westland tourist and wildlife attractions like Punakaiki, Hokitika Gorge and Franz Josef Glacier. We offer a discount of 10% for two nights or more when booking directly with the lodge for bookings one month in advance, except during the Christmas & New Year period or to agents.
Room rate, bed and breakfast price for two people includes:
- Cooked & continental home-made breakfast.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
- Complimentary one-hour nature tour.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- TV in shared lounge.
- Library, lounges and decks.
Services at extra charge are:
- Dinner home-made from fresh local ingredients, booked in advance.
- A small selection of quality New Zealand wines & beers available.
- Longer guided wilderness tours including bird tours, by arrangement.