Takaroa SuiteThis individually appointed upstairs room enjoys the sunrise and sunset. Large window views take in the scene from the hills to the beach, the garden to the old growth forest. Spacious, uncluttered and relaxing. The fully tiled large ensuite bathroom is adored by all the guests and has a deep bath and power shower. Super-king or twin beds with luxury natural bedding.
Seasonal price range NZ$360 – $450 double bed and breakfast.
Two nights minimum are recommended to fully enjoy the environment of Paramata Lodge and to have time to visit other Westland tourist and wildlife attractions of Punakaiki, Hokitika Gorge and Franz Josef Glacier.
Discount of 10% for two nights or more when booking directly with the lodge one month in advance, except during
Christmas & New Year period or to agents.
Room rate, bed and breakfast price for two people includes:
- Cooked & continental home-made breakfast.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
- Complimentary one-hour nature tour.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- TV in shared lounge.
- Library, lounges and decks.
Services at extra charge are:
- Dinner home-made from fresh local ingredients, booked in advance.
- A small selection of quality New Zealand wines & beers available.
- Longer guided wilderness tours including bird tours, by arrangement.