Rakahore SuiteThis downstairs room has bifold doors opening out onto a deck for enjoying the afternoon sun and views. Looking out to regenerating and ancient indigenous forest, the lodge native gardens and hills beyond will keep you charmed. A fully tiled spacious and accessible ensuite bathroom has height adjustable power shower and handrails. King size bed with luxury bedding.
Seasonal range from NZ$290 – $380 double bed and breakfast.
Two nights minimum are recommended to fully enjoy the environment of Paramata Lodge and to have time to visit other Westland tourist and wildlife attractions like Punakaiki, Hokitika Gorge and Franz Josef Glacier. Discount of 10% for two nights or more when booking one month in advance and directly with the lodge, except during the Christmas & New Year period or to agents.
Room rate, bed and breakfast price for two people includes:
- Cooked & continental home-made breakfast.
- Non-alcoholic beverages.
- Complimentary one-hour nature tour.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- TV in shared lounge.
- Library, lounges and decks.
Services at extra charge are:
- Dinner home-made from fresh local ingredients, booked in advance.
- A small selection of quality New Zealand wines & beers available.
- Longer guided wilderness tours including bird tours, by arrangement.